Workshop I – September 27, 2012
Workshop II – October 18, 2012
Workshop III – November 15, 2012
Time: 9:00AM to 1:00 PM for all workshops. Doors open at 8:30 AM and continental breakfast will be served from 8:30AM to 9:00AM.
This series of workshops is ideal for artists, photographers, sculptors and other creative professionals who want to learn how to better promote their art and themselves in the digital age. It is based on the six principles of marketing: product, price, promotion, place, people and plan and has been designed by artists and senior marketing consultants, Anna Porter and George Porter at Lake Oswego Consulting Group. Please refer to our brochure and to our blog post on August 21, 2012 for complete details.
Seating is limited to 50, and registration has begun. For more information and to register, call (503) 697-7666 or email us at email@example.com.
Join our Facebook Event for Workshop I!
- Marketing Your Art Workshop I ©2012 Lake Oswego Consulting Group (lakeoswegoconsultinggroup.org)
- Marketing Your Art – A Series of Workshops Developed by Artists for Artists copyright ©2012 Lake Oswego Consulting Group (lakeoswegoconsultinggroup.org)
- Marketing Your Art (lakeoswegoconsultinggroup.org)
- we have arrived! by anna porter (lakeoswegoconsultinggroup.org)
- my response to the challenge to define marketing in 10 words or less by anna porter (lakeoswegoconsultinggroup.org)